Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
the 'lude makes me poor.
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically just what the title says, I'd like to move up from the revhard mani, as I'm sick of watching numerous people make more power with less boost.
But I must keep my AC, this is my daily driver/only car, and I live in SoCal. Also I want this car to be very street-able as well as fun.
What are my options?
And what are your recommendations?
Any one running something beside a log mani while retaining AC?

·
the 'lude makes me poor.
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://www.av-engineered.com/site/
they got ac pc compatible mani which worked on great on todd's car.
call anthony and ask.
I can't find any mani on that site, under products they only have their engine kits, Hondata, and ERL sleeving., listed along with all the products from different manufactures that they sell.

·
Registered
458 Posts
^yes. He didnt officially put it on and last time I talk to him, he mentioned that it was a prototype which now in todd's setup. email will be best to reach him and ask.

also heres t1 ac.pc mani not sure they realeased this one tho.
Custom T1 a/c and p/s compatable H22 manifold with 44mm wastegate

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
i live in florida... ac ftw, but i still took mine out... ac ftl compaird to boost.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
uhh i bet that T1 manifold will cost somethere in the 1 million dollar range. apparently his shits overpriced. Like a downpipe will run you just over $600

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
uhh i bet that T1 manifold will cost somethere in the 1 million dollar range. apparently his shits overpriced. Like a downpipe will run you just over $600
Oh yeah... some douche on here payed that ammount for his dp... Lol. HOMO!!! lol.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Because proper coating costs him 200$ alone. ive seen his work and its good. he used to work for the tuner i have and my tuner charges 800$ for custom ic piping
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
Oh yeah... some douche on here payed that ammount for his dp... Lol. HOMO!!! lol.
Both of you are idiots. You guys have no clue what you are talkin about. Go make a p/s a/c compatiable mani then see how much you would charge for it. Its not easy by any means. Im real cool with Mike at T1 who is the faber. He said that is by far one of the most pain in the ass manifolds to make.

Your gunna pay for top quality.

Shit carlos you have no room to talk, your damn faber claimed he couldnt even get a 3'' dp to fit so you "had" to go with a 2.5".. HOMO.

Karl, your car doesnt even run. Lamo:burnout:

^yes. He didnt officially put it on and last time I talk to him, he mentioned that it was a prototype which now in todd's setup. email will be best to reach him and ask.

also heres t1 ac.pc mani not sure they realeased this one tho.
Custom T1 a/c and p/s compatable H22 manifold with 44mm wastegate

Its not a release, it was specially made for a lude that made horrible power with the manifold it had.

To the op from what i've seen there is not a "good" tubular mani that is p/s a/c compatiable. If you want to know the price on the one in the pic pm. Idk if they can make another one since they just did that one for that car.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Both of you are idiots. You guys have no clue what you are talkin about. Go make a p/s a/c compatiable mani then see how much you would charge for it. Its not easy by any means. Im real cool with Mike at T1 who is the faber. He said that is by far one of the most pain in the ass manifolds to make.

Your gunna pay for top quality.

Shit carlos you have no room to talk, your damn faber claimed he couldnt even get a 3'' dp to fit so you "had" to go with a 2.5".. HOMO.

Karl, your car doesnt even run. Lamo:burnout:

Its not a release, it was specially made for a lude that made horrible power with the manifold it had.

To the op from what i've seen there is not a "good" tubular mani that is p/s a/c compatiable. If you want to know the price on the one in the pic pm. Idk if they can make another one since they just did that one for that car.
Lol... I hait u douche!!!! lol:funny:. mine still dont run either!!!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
To the OP, I read the pm you sent me so I figured I would answer you on here for everyone else to see as well. I just picked up my car from AV-Engineering over the weekend. I LOVE my manifold. It is top mount ac and ps compatible. It was a pain in the ass for Anthony to fab and just barely fit. It cost me 1300.

The only issue was the ic piping coming out of the turbo sits real high and touches my cf hood. It pushes up on it a little to where the hood isn't completely flush with the drivers side fender but, thats a small price to pay for a high quality piece that allows me to run ac. He told me it would have fit better with a stock hood.

He does top notch work with everything he does and I would highly recommend him to anyone. My setup, which includes a precision sc61, put down a little over 500 hp at 24.5 psi on race gas with this manifold. The powerband is great. I can't compare to a log mani because I never had one. I was told it was pointless to use a log with the power I was trying to make. I refused to give up ac and Anthony decided to take it upon himself to build a custom manifold.

He was talking about producing more of these so you should email him if you have more questions. His info can be found here: www.av-eningeered.com along with some dyno charts of my setup. You can also check more details about my thread on the link in my signature. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

·
the 'lude makes me poor.
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, I think that answered all the questions I had, thank you. I think that's the one I'll be going with if possible, It'll be a while before I will be able to afford it though.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
south florida performance makes one but i do not think that they are in business anymore since their website does not exist. anyway i picked up mine for $450 coated. its a tight fit with the ac but it works fine with some heat wrap.

·
Registered
750 Posts
south florida performance makes one but i do not think that they are in business anymore since their website does not exist. anyway i picked up mine for $450 coated. its a tight fit with the ac but it works fine with some heat wrap.
I know I have one now and I am not really very enthusiastic about it at the moment and would like something with a slightly better design and the AV one looks like it would do a bit better flow wise for what I am looking for. Although I don't have any kind of measurements on it or anything

1 - 20 of 23 Posts