Choice 2: S2k.

Choice3:
240sx

Choice4:
supra

Any mod can u put a Poll Forgat to put one.. lol

See less See more
#3 ·
I might not actually enter the contest (research paper), I'll voice my opinion on what car it should be, anyway :D

#4 ·
Whatever car it turns out to be, count me in for a chop.

#7 ·
Yeah and if I see another goddamn "retarded grin" Mugen kit and hardtop on an S2k I'm gonna strangle someone. Frankly, any one of the choices could win as long as it's not the S2k. Dunno about the NSX, though. That's a funky angle to work with.

#8 ·
SquishyPanda said:
Yeah and if I see another goddamn "retarded grin" Mugen kit and hardtop on an S2k I'm gonna strangle someone. Frankly, any one of the choices could win as long as it's not the S2k. Dunno about the NSX, though. That's a funky angle to work with.
Yeah, I forgot to mention that bout the NSX although when done right, they look good. Besides S2K's, I'm tired of Supras. Yeah, they're fast, but let's get something different...

#11 ·
I voted for the 240. The least desirable for me out of those listed, yet still an incredible car.

I chose it b/c it's been gone the longest, and I'd love to see how the car would be interpreted these days.

If the contest is limited to ps'ng. The best I could do would be to hand draw the thing and maybe lay down some colors in pshop.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

#12 ·
Can we do hand-drawn submissions? probably not. I guess that would defeat the point of calling it a "photochop contest"

#13 ·
SquishyPanda said:
Can we do hand-drawn submissions? probably not. I guess that would defeat the point of calling it a "photochop contest"
We gonna have to do some Drawing competitions.... :turn:

#19 ·
preludestewie said:
The 240sx is the one that leaves the most room for improvement/imagination.. but whatever the car, those pictures definitly aren't high enough resolution to work with. Also, that angle of the NSX is terrible to do a chop with.
it was just to find out wat car to chop not the best pics i know... if any one or I can find a better pic i'll post them once the poll is over...:devil:

#23 ·
#26 ·
Good angle, though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.