Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vrooom PSHHHH
6,486 Posts
Do they fit relatively well?

Whitelude, I have another set of mugen valences but they're painted black. My car is SMR so if I got these, I wouldnt have to paint them. Then if you want, I can sell you my black ones for the same price since I'm assuming your car is neither black nor red from your user name lol. Let me know if this works for you, I would really appreciate it

Oh and lude4life, if you havent guessed, I really want these lol. Give me your paypal and I'll send the moolah asap

·
IBALLHARD
1,461 Posts
that seems like a deal on those rears...
if i had a 5th gen id be all over that..

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like a good idea if Viper has mugen rears in black and white lude doesn't have a red car. Having them already painted is a HUGE bonus as we all know even painting something this small can get costly and i had a dealer do these so you can imagine lol.

White Lude PM'd me and responded first but only offered $100 Shipped, Viper if you can work it out with him and or he doesn't change to $100 + shipping and you're willing to do $100 + shipping they're yours.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like a good idea if Viper has mugen rears in black and white lude doesn't have a red car. Having them already painted is a HUGE bonus as we all know even painting something this small can get costly and i had a dealer do these so you can imagine lol.

White Lude PM'd me and responded first but only offered $100 Shipped, Viper if you can work it out with him and or he doesn't change to $100 + shipping and you're willing to do $100 + shipping they're yours.
Oh and they fit amazingly well. Im sad because the "mugen" rears on my new white car are all gappy and crap where these fit flush, oh well, not worth it to get these stripped and repainted when i can use the money towards other stuff.

·
Vrooom PSHHHH
6,486 Posts
Alright, I'll wait to hear back from whitelude

·
Registered
76 Posts
viper depends how yours fit. if lude4lifes fit perfect i would rather have those

since im gonna have to paint either way

are yours VIS or some other off brand cause i had another set of valences off brand and they did not fit at all they were warped

has your been test fitted holes drilled etc.

and btw i got 100 + shipping just lmk how much shipped to 01854 Mass

·
Vrooom PSHHHH
6,486 Posts
Just from mocking them up they look fine. Not sure of the brand. They used to be on some other guy's car so yea, they already have holes drilled. But if you dont want them... then the bidding will commence lol. I really just dont wanna deal with painting them...

·
Vrooom PSHHHH
6,486 Posts
I'll do 125+ shipping

1 - 13 of 13 Posts