Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
not interested, but mind posting a price per x amount of people? it will be asked more and more, so might as well post now :lol:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
How about the vis racing oe hood? I don't like that vent.

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
i got mine for $420 i believe it came out to from ebay, shipping included.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just paid $691 for mine,.. they told me that the price on Carbon fiber has gone up and and prices are not likely to drop again for a long time in the range of years or quite possibly forever indefinitely.

I told him they were still going for 3 and some change on ebay and he claimed that or at least made it seem like the guy that runs the ebay auctions was sitting right next to him,.. and said that the guy running the ebay auction would probably just sit it out for a month on paypal and after 4 weeks paypal can't help me. and made himself seem like my only way to go on this purchase. I sent a money order.

he says the price just went up between the days i called i dunno

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
Dude, they've been saying the price of CF has gone up for the last year or so, I've heard that from more than one place...700 bucks is an awful lot for a CF hood.

As far as the group buy goes, I know I like the OE hood much better, much cleaner, although what does it matter, I don't even have a lude to put one on :(

EDIT: Plus, if thats the price on ebay, thats the price you can get it for, regardless. If you use buy it now, you can get it for that, its an ebay by-law....

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
700 bucks? are u nuts? i woudl slap some cf vinyl on my hood b4 i paid that much. but i guess its what u like. i woulda spent the 700 on other things but post some pics of when its on. i think its a nice hood. depending on the car...what else u doin to yours? body wise...

·
Registered
515 Posts
team123luder said:
I bought my OE VIS hood for 250.... And no you can't get hooked up
DAMN U! 250 thats nuts a man wit true connections right ther good deal man im jealous,

i would possibly be interested in a group buy if we could get teh price down to a resonable price i wouldnt even think of spending 700 for a hood alone that only saves u afew pounds my car only cost me 675...enough said right ther keep in touch tho man lemme no

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
^ hey red want my hood now?

o thats right, you dont have a lude anymore:turn: :turn: :turn: :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
RED89si said:
Just get it off ebay for 400 ish shipped :emthup:
any possible way of gettin them cheaper if we get enough people in on this? any idea how many poeple that would take? or em i just dreaming and it will take way to many people

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
i bet around 10 people will get them at about 350 shipped.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Preludesi_2004 said:
i bet around 10 people will get them at about 350 shipped.
10 people wouldnt be to bad i bet we could pull it off anyone else possibly interested if we get it down to like around 300???

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
Preludesi_2004 said:
^ hey red want my hood now?

o thats right, you dont have a lude anymore:turn: :turn: :turn: :)
Will it fit on a 95 chevy blazer???

bastard :devil:

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
it would fit, but the front would probably stick up a bunch, you'll have to drill new holes, and, ok it wont :D

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Get a price figured out and I might be in.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts