·
Prelude Pedo
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Prelude Pedo
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not sure if the round center arch part of the spoiler would look right but that car in the pic is making me bias because it looks so bad.
Ya thats why I'd be interested to see it an a cleaner car. That car is so ugly.....some people.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
like everyone else said, i think it would look really good and sleek on a cleaner car, like maybe yours haha.

You should get it, and i guarantee if it looked good you would start a new trend

·
Prelude Pedo
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
like everyone else said, i think it would look really good and sleek on a cleaner car, like maybe yours haha.

You should get it, and i guarantee if it looked good you would start a new trend
haha ya right. No I've concidered it but I have too many other things to do before I can spend money on the body. I'll think about it a little more. My gf wants it more than I do, maybe she'll get it. hmmm

·
Registered
401 Posts
Its a great looking trunk, and yes the car its on is hidious, However I've heard alot of bad things about VIS such as fitment issues and the clear coat not lasting very long, So I'm not sure if I'd spend 750 on myself.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I have seen one of these in person and it doesn't look right, the body lines on the 'lude don't fit this trunk well.

As an aside I have owned a couple of VIS carbon pieces and they (for their pricepoint) are a pretty good quality part, after all we are really talking about wet layup carbon fiber for cosmetic purposes. Dry carbon (the good stuff) hoods would be well into $1000 for our cars that were truly all carbon (most of the hoods I have seen have fiberglass spiders and carbon covered). So lets set our expectations appropriately.

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
Not really feeling that

·
Prelude Pedo
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have seen one of these in person and it doesn't look right, the body lines on the 'lude don't fit this trunk well.
Ya that was a concern I had too but you never really know til you see it in person. Is there any chance you can get us some pictures?

·
IBALLHARD
1,461 Posts
i dont like it either..

:emthdown:

·
_
2,494 Posts
no.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I'm not feeling the built in spoiler either. I have the OEM style VIS trunk,and I don't have a fitment problem. I am just glad that I can garage my car because I have seen the clear over the carbon get "milky" on VIS products before.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts