·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
2quik4u is down there right?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am actually about an hour down 81south from roanoke in a shit town called pulaski...its just that there arent to many ludes around here..i can probably count them on both hands and when i get mine on the road i would like to go hang out with fellow prelude owners.it probably wont be on the road until august or september so if anyone want to help plan a meet somtime around then let me know.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
and im bout an hour from you.

there's a white 4g on here very nice that attends va tech. look him up in the picture thread.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cool yeah lets get an idea of when and where we could meet at for all that are interested...I say sometime in august b/c my lude wont be on the road till then due to the shortage of funds...on the location part i say somewhere near roanoke if possible...anyone else want to throw in some input by all means please do..

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
i'd prob be down for roanoke if i can make it with classes/etc.

anywhere past there and i prob couldn't make it.

·
4,724 Posts
yeah, i live in the 'noke. i'll be out of town till the end of may. i'd be down for a meet here sometime after that.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
hey lets try to plan for a meet in or near roanoke lets say either the first or second weekend of august

possibly on a friday at the shelor track for a day of test and tune or something...let me know what yall think about the idea or have any suggestions of a place...im kind of interested in putting names to the faces

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i just got a job today so my lude should be on the road sooner than expected...i say we meet up on a saturday only prob is, is there a drag srtip open for test and tune on saturdays near roanoke if not damn...but first we need to get a list of who all is interested in a meet before we try to plan something pointless....i will start the list
1. jdawgs92ludesi

·
Registered
215 Posts
add me to the list. im at the beach and im not to familiar wit va, but hey, thats why they make g.p.s. right? n e wayz, im down, just let me know when and where

·
Registered
215 Posts
sounds simple enough. cant wait. itll be the first time i show my baby off since i finished the work. count me in homie

1 - 20 of 52 Posts