Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
I've been looking into getting a polished Vibrant without tips. 3" in, dual 2.5" out and find someway of possibly getting my stock tips to fit...doubt it will work but I haven't looked much into it yet.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Its not that quite i had one then i sold it and im still not happy with my set up. I currently have 2.5" collector mod on stock downpipe, Mangaflow hi-flow cat, vibrant ultra silent resonator, 24" magnaflow resonator, 2.5" eBay piping mandrel, to a tanabe hyper super medalion. And i think its still to loud, might just go back to stock which was my s2000 oem exhaust! If i would have done it all over again i would of gone with a mugen twinloop case close. But i would say that switching from the vibrant to the tanabe i felt a little hp lost. It didnt feel as smooth since the vibrant is a straight through design and the tanabe isnt.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2.5 W/custom 2.5 piping got it new off ht vendor its quiet depending how u drive
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; Behold2 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill try to get Yah a sound clip
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; Behold2 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so i guess its not as quite as i though cuz i asked my friend and he sed that he can always hear me coming down the road then i go to his house lol idk in the car to me it aint that loud

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Just put one of these on my car. Looks clean, and sounds great. It's for sure quieter than my magnaflow I had on before.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I just put this muffler on my cat with a hi flow cat and 2.5 pipe all the way that connects to the vibrant muffler.
But its a little to loud in the cabin. So im going to get a resonator.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My brother is looking into getting that same muffler. We'll let you know how this turns out...

1 - 20 of 94 Posts