Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can ne1 tell me where to get the vents that go between the headlites and bumper i cant seem to find them newhere thanx

·
Registered
54 Posts
i just had to get some for my car......i had the body shop i use order them for me - cost on the suckers was like $65 or something like that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
man i hope i can find em cheaper then that i dunt care if there used i couldnt find ne on ebay i didnt kno if there was a cheap place or wat

·
Registered
54 Posts
yea, it was one of those stupid parts that they charge a lot for factory. i wanted new ones and i payed for it. you could def. try junkyards if ebay doesnt have anything - call around.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I need a pair too. I was hoping someone would have a spair parts car or something, but no luck. If you find a pair or two at a junk yard around your house pick me up a pair and ill buy them from you. And ill look for you too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
there is a front clip from a 93 prelude at the shop im getting my swap done at.....ill check it - and see if they have any layin around. try that too - motor shops.... online too like HMotors, Steve there is real cool and might have some sitting around off a clip.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts