1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
i found some research on it but i dont see how they can actuly be cool and make something for a 3rd gen. the only ones i see are for 92-01 ludes w. ob2...i would asume if it was 0b1 u would need a 90-91 not an 89 like u searched for...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that it is obd2 compliable but I also know some one who is running it in a obd1 car, so, has any one try'd it out ?? it hooks up to 3 things: power , throttle position sensor , and the map sensor.
and all it does it change your settings to trick it into making more power hopefully. anyone have anything to back this up
AWS LUDE

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
deiz91si said:
i found some research on it but i dont see how they can actuly be cool and make something for a 3rd gen. the only ones i see are for 92-01 ludes w. ob2...i would asume if it was 0b1 u would need a 90-91 not an 89 like u searched for...
the actual application description for the one in that link is for 88-91 preludes.

how well it works, i have no idea. but it doesnt have any changeable settings, just a single preset setting. so i cant see how it could be much use, especially considering that very few 3g's are bone stock, and everybody's car is different. and the only way there could be a universal setting that worked halfway decent is if the car is 100% bone stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts