Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
setting up to do valve adjustment on my a20a3 motor, need to know valve lift specs, anyone got um? intake and exhaust numbers please!

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
valve lash

check the manual that's in the stickies.

Are you running any mods or mainly stock?
What sort of temps do you get mainly in your area?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was trying to find the manual but couldn't so i just decided to post, i'm stock, get an intake but i don't think that should matter much. i'm from wisconsin so i get EVERYTHING for weather.

·
Aussie Aussie Aussie
1,697 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got impatient and just winged it before checking for responses to this post. checked some accord specs and referenced them to the average of my existing valve lift. got it all done and then checked those manuals tonight.
looks like everything came together correct, no chatter or anything so i think i'm set! yay successful tuning.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
got impatient and just winged it before checking for responses to this post. checked some accord specs and referenced them to the average of my existing valve lift. got it all done and then checked those manuals tonight.
looks like everything came together correct, no chatter or anything so i think i'm set! yay successful tuning.

The Accord A20A3 specs should be about the same, 0.005"-0.007" on the intake and 0.010"-0.012" on the exhaust. A little loose is ok, they will just clatter a more. Too tight and the valves won't seal.

C|

1 - 6 of 6 Posts