Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I'm looking for upper control arms for my 89 prelude. Why are these things so rare?? Please advise if you know where I can find them, thanks!

·
Premium Member
16,601 Posts
Hey everyone I'm looking for upper control arms for my 89 prelude. Why are these things so rare?? Please advise if you know where I can find them, thanks!
Sounds like you have only owned this car for a short period of time if you have to make that statement.

You are not going to find upper control arms anywhere other than a junkyard or part out and even then you will still have to replace the bushings.

Go to the this link which is in the FAQ section at the top and read up on how to replace your Upper control arm bushings.

Link: Upper Control Arm Bushings - Prothane Part# PTP 8-205 or 8-213

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like you have only owned this car for a short period of time if you have to make that statement.

You are not going to find upper control arms anywhere other than a junkyard or part out and even then you will still have to replace the bushings.

Go to the this link which is in the FAQ section at the top and read up on how to replace your Upper control arm bushings.

Link: Upper Control Arm Bushings - Prothane Part# PTP 8-205 or 8-213
Thanks bro. Good info!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts