Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so me and some friends take a trip up to ball state from my school eastern kentucky to visit some friends. seeing as that we are in kentucky we pack heavy with so co everclear and a few other party... necessities that we cant get up in indiana. long story short there i get waaaaayyyy tooooo drunk cause the party was waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy tooooooo shitty so i figure make my own little personal party.

walking back to the dorms i realize i lost my keys.. i drove. we spend the next 2 days looking for them with only failure. only it didnt occour to me at the time to see if there was a honda there so we ended up hitchin a ride back to eastern from a few friends we knew in the area. i get back up to ball state this weekend after finding out there is a honda dealer down the road:eek: lol i have my car towed and ask for a key to be programmed.

6 hours later they tell me a wire shorted in the ignition and they've been trying to figure out witch, finally and ironically 5 minutes before they close they come back and tell me they figured out they needed to put in a new immobilizer b/c mine wouldnt read with the new pc's :frown: and they have to over night it - so i have to get a hotel in indiana ugh

finally $525, 4 driving hours, and 1 day of waiting i finally get my car back

.. anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice call! holy shit good thining - as retarded as that makes me sound - mine were on a layard but it somehow got bumped out lol - good news is no one steals them - not many ppl mess with a ncaa linebacker lol thank god for size

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
nice call! holy shit good thining - as retarded as that makes me sound - mine were on a layard but it somehow got bumped out lol - good news is no one steals them - not many ppl mess with a ncaa linebacker lol thank god for size
Yet easily defeated by alcohol :xloc:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts