Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I understand that the SH has ATTS ect. Obviously cause I own one. What I am asking is not in the article. I heard that the Type SH has springs that are different from the base. I wanted to confirm this and find out if the shocks are different too.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
both are. pearches on the shocks are differnt than the base, springs are tighter wound i belive

·
bangin' gears
15,676 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
aftermarket suspensions are interchangable between sh and base

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
yeah.... I said that... it was just written in the same color as the background so nobody can see it... lol... yeah...

·
Registered
18 Posts
So if you have an SH what is the best shock/ spring combo for h/r springs? koni's?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2.2L said:
that doesnt have anything to do with the topic......:jehon:

yes there is differences between the base model and sh springs and shocks. However, on an SH model, if you replace the stock assembly with aftermarket springs and shocks at the same time, you will not run into any problems.

read this thread
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=600665
Thanks for the link =D Answered all my questions.

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
JDM H22A said:
So if you have an SH what is the best shock/ spring combo for h/r springs? koni's?
i am going to do the neuspeed sport spring with either tokico hp's or illuminas (if i have the cash handy). h/r with koni would be nice also. i had a good experience with neuspeed (race) springs and tokico hp struts on my 3rd gen so i'm gonna stick with them.

G

·
there is a difference in the SH and Base suspension systems. The SH is tuned more for handling and is actually little lower than the base (check the helms). As for upgrades I would look into a Koni & GC combo or maybe some coilovers like Tein or JIC.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.