·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
That shit is ugly

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know i remember seeing type s interior but i remember it being black wit wha i think was red not this ugly shyt.

·
Registered
322 Posts
the door panels would look sick with some red accented sparco seats. The rest however.... kinda reminds me of the really old accord/prelude interior. Gaudy.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
Qnz92Lude said:
i know i remember seeing type s interior but i remember it being black wit wha i think was red not this ugly shyt.
It is black....typically. The red is uber rare. It came with red carpet too....wonder where that is. :)

Doesn't look bad imo. I love color for the interior as long as it looks natural and is of quality material.

The deal breaker is that the seats themselves suck.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
^^ Yea the door panels is the only thing I would get and throw in some red recaro's or sparco seats it whould look sick.. Plus half of the dash board is red too!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
yep its the SiR interior, crazy hard to find.
knew a guy with a 5th gen , red recaros, black rear leather seats, red door trim, red centre console with the cf cover red carpet and red mats and too this day it is the sexiest interior ihave seen. ill search round for pics

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
oh no not 4 me i think that is just uber fugly. Did it come with red trunk carpet also? door panels would be nice with red seats but thats about it.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
O is it my bad guys :oops:

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts