Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rep me if you hate my ass
4,348 Posts
Ha ha ha ha!!! I lawled like fuckin' crazy at your title, asshold!

I feel bad for that poor, misguided TV host. He's such a fuckin' idiot that he doesn't even understand what a fuckin' idiot he is. I feel so sorry for religious people sometimes, just as they feel so sorry for people like me sometimes. Thank Christ we don't have to understand each other.

·
4,348 Posts
Ha ha, fuck. I never even saw the fuckin' name o' that shit. That's hilarious!

Okay, Tuna's drunkski.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aww tuna, you piss me off sometimes, but tuna, your like alcohol, in the morning after you hate it but a few hours later you realise it gave you things that no other substance can, and im not talking about std's, although maybe tuna can give that as well.

·
4,348 Posts
You don't wanna find out. I'll take all that as a compliment. You're okay too, interpol, but only 'cause I had two beers.

Who is the TV host? Anybody able to dig up any info on his fuckin' ass? I'd love to see more of that god-awful show. Y'know, to make fun of it and stuff. And perhaps to fap daily.

·
iamNOTerator
5,945 Posts
you really get drunk off of two beers!? Jesus Christ Monkey Balls I thought you where kidding

·
4,348 Posts
I don't get drunk off two beers, you bunt! I get happy off two beers.

Shit, it's bedtime, fellas. Hey, anybody recognize that song the guy plays to drown out the cocksucker who phones in? It rapes cold hard ass, and I want to find out what the Christ it is.

Christ frowns on us all today, but especially me. He knows I was thinking about ten-year-olds.

Ten-year-old cars, you assholds.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks tuna, il take that as a token of appreciation, email the link at the bottom or gogle the name/tv show

1 - 13 of 13 Posts