Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys just wondering if anyone here is using a Nos set up with a turbo set up. Also I'd like to know how its been going and if any damage has been done.

·
"THE DOCTOR IS IN"
4,376 Posts
Sup guys just wondering if anyone here is using a Nos set up with a turbo set up. Also I'd like to know how its been going and if any damage has been done.
AHhahah enough troubles with the turbo alone!... no need for spray too!... for me a good combo would be turbo + wathermeth injection.

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
most set-ups that run turbo's and n2o are for the all-out cars..drag cars
something like a 60-80trim turbo that doesnt spool intell the high rpms
but w like a 100shot sprayed directly at the perfect point can fix all
the turbo lag problems....

it can be hard too get the car dialed in both driving and tunning
but when done corectelly you can have a faster car in most case's
not all......

now a simple set-up like just a small 14b-t25 turbo running atound 10psi(quick spool turbo) you can spray n2o very safely and get good gains for the money...

depends on what your going for?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol I'll admit it right now. I've been wondering about this cause I've been watching the fast and furious. That skyline that brian has both nos and twin turbos.

Yeah I know its kinda noobish.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
This all depends on your setup and your tuning.
Ive seen a couple turbo H's with a simple 50 shot just to remove the lag and give it a little more pep. It can be done. But as stated above, a meth kit would be great too.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Lol I'll admit it right now. I've been wondering about this cause I've been watching the fast and furious. That skyline that brian has both nos and twin turbos.

Yeah I know its kinda noobish.
not really that ones not all ricerish like the previous ones before tokyo drift :p

back to nitrous, im scared as shit to run it :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts