Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Item Description: This manifold fits 88 - 91 preludes and is A/C compatible. It has an external wastegate 35 / 38mm flange and t3 flange for the turbo. Manifold is constructed of 100% 304 ss.
PART# TM-ST-8891-4
Price = $150.00
I want this one, just let me know how to pay for it. how much is it gonna be to ship it? 31558. im in the navy and wont be back on land till tomorrow is there anyway you can hold it for me tell then?

·
Registered
17 Posts
yo whats up how many you got left give me a shout i get paid really soon so i would like to pic one up just tell me how my zip is 76543 give me a price the hyper link is not working for me

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
manifolds available

Hey guys, were clearing out all the manifolds we had made during our primary design stages. The manifolds are being marked down because the fab work is a little bit more difficult for the charge piping compared to our final design. Also, the manifolds are not all fully polished like our newer ones. We are in the process of working on a better flowing manifold which uses a 4 - 1 collector. All Manifolds are sold as is with no warranty. You get exactly what you see in the picture.

Here is whats available...

Item Description: This manifold fits 88 - 91 preludes and is A/C compatible. It has an external wastegate 35 / 38mm flange and t3 flange for the turbo. Manifold is constructed of 100% 304 ss. Wastegate sits below Manifold and sits right on the collector for steady boost.
PART# TM-ST-8891-1
Price = $200.00

=========================================================

========================================================
Item Description: This manifold fits 88 - 91 preludes and is A/C compatible. It has an external wastegate 35 / 38mm flange and t3 flange for the turbo. Manifold is constructed of 100% 304 ss. This Manifold is also hand polished as can be seen in the pictures. Wastegate sits below Manifold and sits right on the collector for steady boost.
PART# TM-ST-8891-3
Price = $200.00

Email us at [email protected] with any pictures or requests.
All orders can be made via paypal or over the phone 877) lsd - moto
paypal payments go to ( [email protected]) please put the part # in the subject of the payment.

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
fuck yes... BEATIFUL... i love the newest design, especially with where the ext WG sits. you will probably be getting an order from me soon.

Thanx a bunch.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
whats the newer manifold design gonna look like...I would love to get a equal length or just a better flowing manifold.. i have money ready to spend on something like this...

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
its above.. it looks alot better than before. maybe its the same old design... but i think it looks alot better than what i had seen before.

·
Registered
435 Posts
do you have any pics of these installed in a 3g?? with a t3 AND A DOWNPIPE?? it looks like you have pushed the turbine flange towards the alternator. whereas the ludespeed manifolds have tried to move the flange away from the alternator.. is there enough room for a downpipe?? 2.5 inch?? because i really doesn't look like there will be enough room for one...

could you please post some pics? thanks!! really interested in these...
Russ

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
new design

b20luda said:
whats the newer manifold design gonna look like...I would love to get a equal length or just a better flowing manifold.. i have money ready to spend on something like this...
The new design is not above, we have not finished it yet. It will have a 4 - 1 collector. Will post some pics soon, there is room for a downpipe, you just need to use a donut bend which has the very tight radius.
thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
sorry if this is a stupid question or if its been discused a millon times, but would a turbo work on a carb lude??? i searced a little here and went to http://auto.howstuffworks.com/turbo3.htm and i want to belive its posable...if this is definitly something i would like to play with "far cheaper and easier i think then a FI swap"

·
Registered
435 Posts
the heads are different, these manifolds won't bolt up to it.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
let me/us know when ya get pics i would like to see this...thanks

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
You can bolt on a DOHC b20a(5) or b21a1 head to the b20a3 block though. This would solve the turbo manifold problem. You would just need to fab up an intake manifold for the carbs though. I do not realy understand carbs that much past the basic concept but I would think if you swapped the heads you could do it.

·
New title is new
9,436 Posts
Stock prelude carbs will NOT work with a turbo, not in the slightest.

·
New title is new
9,436 Posts
Yeah, no reason why not.

Keep in mind that the a3 bottem end has smaller wristpins and rod bearing journals, so it can't take quite as much boost as the a5.

Trust me though, you don't want to mess with carbed turbo, it's very much worth it to spend the money on converting to FI.
Check out megasquirt, as it's designed for exactly that.

·
Registered
98 Posts
*sigh* ok back to planing my Fi swap... it would be cool to have a turbo carb, it would be uniqe but not really worth it

1 - 20 of 23 Posts