Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if u anit turbo yet dont do it 2 yourself and if u do have a nother car 2 drive cuz u will be fixin that shit daily trustme i know turbo problems ask me i been thru it all lol

·
iHeart iVTEC
3,933 Posts
i think i heard this before...oh yea! you were at the PA meet! we were all very depressed your turbo'd 4th gen couldnt make it, but atleast it didnt get stripped!

oh, and here are his problems

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
like oil leeks turbo manifole gasket is leckin valve cover gasket got to change the distibutor cuz it brakes up when i get aroudn 5000 rpms a other shit
cant name right now

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
i give the bitch credit his lude runs hard. Has the speed and sick handling wit that damn 4 wheel steering.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Qnz92Lude said:
i give the bitch credit his lude runs hard. Has the speed and sick handling wit that damn 4 wheel steering.
Totally agree.But you should of posted this in the Turbo section.More turbo experienced people go there.Damn i'm a pain. lmao. Any ways. You should get a list of things thats wrong with your car.First thing I suggest and advise is to get your shit Dynoed and tuned.Don't they have like a racing distributor cap made for cars with turbo.or a fuel management that controls the timing on turboed cars!I heard the AEM FM is pretty good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts