Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y’all I got a boosted h22 head with h23 block and before this happened I had a bad iac and one day I was driving and out of no where my cel came on along with a lil kick so I pulled over to check it out and couldn’t find anything Nd then about 2 mins away from home Nd it’s started misfiring really bad wouldn’t go over about 3k rpm so I thought it was the iac so I changed it Nd it’s still doing the same thing fluctuating idle Nd when I hit the gas it misfires like crazy unable to drive at all also I change my plugs not wires tho Nd cleaned my dizzy Nd my fuel pressure went up 10 psi for some reason but I lowered it back Nd no change any info would greatly b appreciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey y’all I got a boosted h22 head with h23 block and before this happened I had a bad iac and one day I was driving and out of no where my cel came on along with a lil kick so I pulled over to check it out and couldn’t find anything Nd then about 2 mins away from home Nd it’s started misfiring really bad wouldn’t go over about 3k rpm so I thought it was the iac so I changed it Nd it’s still doing the same thing fluctuating idle Nd when I hit the gas it misfires like crazy unable to drive at all also I change my plugs not wires tho Nd cleaned my dizzy Nd my fuel pressure went up 10 psi for some reason but I lowered it back Nd no change any info would greatly b appreciated
Well I didn’t clean my distributor just checked it seems to be sparking

·
Registered
359 Posts
Have you check to see what the trouble code is? That is typically the first thing to do, not throwing an IACV at it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts