1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Preludepower Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
May 13 2006. Christopher Morley Park, Roslyn, LI, NY

~MORE PICS PAGES 2, 3, 4 & 5!!!

It was a huge success.
Many Luders came, we all had a great time on a beautiful Saturday.
We all ate well, everyone was in good spirits and lots of Preludes showed up, upwards from 25 to 30 plus Preludes came...

Enjoi the pics...

(Many thanks to Raul, RyuC14911 for helping me organizing this great meet, the best ive been to since owning this car)

Thanks to EVERYONE showing up, thank you for choosing Honda's SUPREME VEHICLE, the PRELUDE. :)

Christopher Morley Park, Roslyn, NY.

(The lone S2K. It's okay, he use to own a Prelude :) )

Everyone rolling out together...

SEE everyone next year @ Tri-State meet 2007!!!!

·
Registered
949 Posts
This was one of the best meet I've ever been too thus far too.Who ever did not make the meet i kinda feel dorry for ya.It was good!Especially rolling on the hight way was good too.The looks of all the people when they were passing by was the best experience i have ever been thru.Amazing,

I hope everyone enjoyed the food.thanx everyome for showing up.Hopefully we will not wait for next Year!

·
Registered
310 Posts
that was the best meet that I've ever been to period.
met alot of new people and had a great time.
them steaks had mad sabor!

and so that all know and remember the reason that I had ice on my cheek wasn't because some one hit me or because I got hit by one of Speedy's foul balls, it was because I had my wizdom tooth pulled the other day and my face kept swelling up...

anyway did they finish the motor, because there was like 20 people helping?

·
Registered
949 Posts
When we all got to Leo's block, it was the best.Everyone came out of their houses ( Literaly ) and started askin if we was going to race on their streets n shit.I told them that we were a prelude owners club and were there to hang out with one of our members.Everyone came out of their house and started staring for a good half hour like if it was a public car show or sumthing. Damn that was awsome!

·
TT driving lude fan
1,171 Posts
awesome meet! wish i could have had a lude to bring out...thanks Raul and Brian for all the food! and everyone who brought drinks too! :grin: nice pics B. illpost mine up tomorrow im toooooo tired to do it tonight. and illpost up the video of the kid w/ the nos.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I wish I had gone. The weather was just too iffy to wager $50 bucks on gas and drinks.

I'm really sorry. We should all meet for AutoFest or another car show. That'd be intimidating to have like 50 Preludes at a car show.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
The meet was awesome, it was nice to meet all of you guys (well some I already knew). I have lots of pics that I will post up soon. :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Meet was fuking great...Biggest Lude meet i've been to.And i'm happy it was in NY. Food was great and had a fukin blast with all the new luders i met there...A huge thanks to Raul and Brian...You guys are the shit. Thanks for a great meet. And to end the nite, How much better does it get when all luders go over to Leos and help and get to see a H22 swap.Fuking sic.Thanks Leo for having us over for drinks and a second BBQ in your backyard at midnite. Had a blast thanks again my Lude brothas..

·
Registered
111 Posts
big ups to brian and raul for the food it waz really nice meeting new ppl. that really waz the best car meet i ever been to. thanx 2 u guys i never want to sell my lude or i might ugrade to a 5th gen. shout out 2 evry 1 that went. and next time andrew will bring his P.O.S j/p

·
Registered
765 Posts
danny_d19 said:
what the FUCK is on the trunk of that car second to last

that looks like a coatrack to me :smilejap: :smilejap: :smilejap: :smilejap: :smilejap: :smilejap: :smilejap: lol

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
good job brian, and RyuC !!!!

i knew you were worried about this with the weather and all.

very glad there was a good turnout and everyone had fun.

greetz to the meetz !!!!

danny_d19 said:
what the FUCK is on the trunk of that car second to last
you know, this gets very, very old danny.
its not your car, so chill.

if you want to know the truth, accord kits on preludes are just ghay (sedan skirts that stick out too far on a sports car, how stupid :rolleyes: ).

but i respect everyone who does this mod enough to keep my personal opinions to myself and give crits to them for taking care of thier car and customizing it to thier taste. if everyone had the same taste, we would all be driving the same car with the same mods... guess how boring that would be ?

·
Registered
47 Posts

THEN & NOW...

WHATS A MEET WITH OUT STUPID POST...

THANK YOU FOR THE INVITE... ~!!!!

THE END...~!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Great meet nice meeting yall and all i hope yall all roll with me on the 20th 21 is my bday so we goinan go 2 AC for my b-day weekend hot import nights so ill post it up soon as a nother meet i guess great meet everone and a special thx 2leo for makein me get my FUCKIN HAND STUCK IN THE DAMN GARAGE DOOR bt ts ok i can still shift lol :tongue2:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
bbq meet was cool!! thanks to R and B for the food and drink!! and also everyone that show up for the meet!!!

I DID try to resize these pictures.
this is the best i could do.
enjoy.

LETS PLAY A GAME PEOPLE.
WHAT I REALLY LIKE FOR EVERYONE TO DO
IS TO CLAM WHOS CAR IS WHOS.
COPY THE PICTURE OF YOUR CAR AND REPOST IT.
THIS WAY... WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU WERE AT THE MEET.

e`

·
Registered
1,322 Posts

no love???? what???
what do you call this B??????
hahaha

got a better picture for you B!!! special made just for YOU!!!!! hahahahaha

now is that madddd loveee or what?

·
Registered
458 Posts
haha..nice pics guys. thx again for the food and everything Brian and Raul. I had a blast. Hope to see all of u soon.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts