Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Content deleted, because, some little snowflake out there can't handle some garage talk. That, and wing9903 says they are too long to read.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Has anyone swapped a mt trans in a 2000 sh to an automatic??
You really should research the automatic transmissions in these cars more I think. They fail, its only a matter of time. I think anyone will tell you the same thing. You would be losing out going from auto to manual.

Besides, like it was said before you can get the automatics for dead cheap and they seem to be easier to find with lower miles than the manual... if you are really set on an auto just buy an auto car straight up but be ready for the inevitable.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes i did post it there, n someone said I had to explain who I was, as a new guy!!!! So I left and came here!! Seems to be a little less FBI based!! The reason I'm switching is bc its my sons 1st race car, n I want him to focus on driving not shifting right now..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes i did post it there, n someone said I had to explain who I was, as a new guy!!!! So I left and came here!! Seems to be a little less FBI based!! The reason I'm switching is bc its my sons 1st race car, n I want him to focus on driving not shifting right now..
Focusing on driving a manual is the only way to learn to race a car, imo. The Prelude is slow enough for him not to lose control and crash into anything, but fast enough so that he can progress as a racer.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Content deleted, because, some little snowflake out there can't handle some garage talk. That, and wing9903 says they are too long to read.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts