Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i changed it all today, and ran it felt great, i went to look and see the level after use to see if it was fine, so i needed some more i used all that i could get out of the bottles. I go back to the store, and they have no more Synchromesh, so i ask the guy and he said this vavoline stuff is the same stuff. So i buy it and put that in and it jsut level it off, so it is not low on oil. My Question is that, is it ok to mix oils? im not sure on the wieght of Snychromesh so i was jsut wondering? mabey they are the same...but im not sure?

is it better to be full, mabey mixed then low with one weight?

·
Registered
249 Posts
not sure about the oils dude, but i have a question for you. Where are you buying this syncromesh stuff. i have heard many people talk about this stuff, but i've never been able to find it.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
97SHlude said:
not sure about the oils dude, but i have a question for you. Where are you buying this syncromesh stuff. i have heard many people talk about this stuff, but i've never been able to find it.

i bought it at autozone. And what sucks is that i had to go back and buy more and they did not have synchromesh left so i was forced to use some guys Knowledge if any, to use valvoline

**so...idk, my shifts are smoother and fell firm.so i guess it worked out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts