Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
LUDEacris said:
was it just me? or in the first video, did i see the no seat belt light on?
yeah i saw that shit!!..crazy basterd.. The fastest ive been in my lude is 130mph.. i was gonna try to go farther but traffic was buildin up..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,243 Posts
BC2_BB6 said:
I know, I guess I am going to have to make my own video, lets see if I get to 155mph...
This is the vid that i made a wile back when the lude was completly stock.. u recognize the highway.? I got her up tp 142 before. i wanna go faster but hey i guess that will happen if i get a bike and start riding with negro.


Click here to see Video
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,360 Posts
i just got my lude back today. it runs better.. but not the same cos thers 50 lbs of compression gone from my cylinders. I brought it on the highway and 3rd and 4th gear vtec were slow.. and made a smell. 5th gear, i hit vtec at 100mph then i stopped cos my friend was gettin nervious.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,399 Posts
fastkill said:
This is the vid that i made a wile back when the lude was completly stock.. u recognize the highway.? I got her up tp 142 before. i wanna go faster but hey i guess that will happen if i get a bike and start riding with negro.


Click here to see Video
good shyt man, on our way to HIN we can top our shyts out. I know i have done about 130 in my lude when i was bored ont he grand central.
 

·
iHeart iVTEC
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
i think it would be better if they DIDNT have muhammad ali holding the camera in the first video...

and the fastest i've went was like 125ish, us 3rd gens are governed by our tranny and its short ass 5th gear.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
711 Posts
91_2.0_Si said:
i think it would be better if they DIDNT have muhammad ali holding the camera in the first video...

and the fastest i've went was like 125ish, us 3rd gens are governed by our tranny and its short ass 5th gear.
yeah....fastest i did was about 120. my tach n speedo were broken but my friend was followin me n said thats wat i hit...thats also when i made the mistake of downshiftin to 4th cuz i didnt think i was goin that fast and killed not 1, not 2, but 3 dayum cylinders. i'm too scared to take my baby past red now just for that. guess i wont see faster days till i get my bike or a newer lude.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
768 Posts
LUDEacris said:
was it just me? or in the first video, did i see the no seat belt light on?
That vid is Chris's car, redludesh on most forums. He had his seat belt on, it was a 4 point harness so the seatbelt light comes on, he just hasnt had that light removed.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top