Honda Prelude Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im goin to top out my stock h23 tomarrow...has anyone here topped there 4th gen out when it was stock...how about when it was hooked up...whats the fastest youve gone in your lude, what kind of engine do you have, and stock or hooked-up???im dying to know...today i came home from work and my car was in the driveway:) ...i had only drivin a stick once and that was for around 5 minutes...im pretty good at drivin it now...i got a h23 and its pretty damn good on pickup

·
Registered
758 Posts
haha just to let you know, my buddy in his type S topped it out at 147 and got pulled over... why he stopped beats the shit out of me. EAT that up

Type S motor's are MEAN dammit

·
HOME GROWN HOMIE
5,819 Posts
i have an h23 and my speedo said 145mph @ 6900rpms but i dunno i also have 17 inch rims and that might throw my speedo off

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
is it possible to change your stock gearing so you can have a higher top speed? if i remember ludetech was saying he was going to get something from an accord so he could have a top speed of 175...lemme find the link

edit:
Originally Posted by: ludetech
gearspeed h22 m2b4 tranny with accord final drive (175 mph top speed)
can someone explain what this is?

·
4,724 Posts
my jdm h22a and tranny will only hit 115. at 115mph the govener kicks in. i dunno why it's so low. :dunno:

·
Oh Gee
2,276 Posts
eh.. i have a f22. ive only taken it to 110mph.. (could have floored it to see its top speed)but slowed down before my stop. speeding scares me!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.