Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this is not a For Sale thread. just want to know about the price i have no idea on what to list it at.

its not for sure but i have put this up on a few sites let me know what u think. please no flaming im not in the mood for that shit right now. i havent been able to get a job cuz i dont have a realiable car all my money just keeps disappearing in this car.... i think its time....

alright here it is bought this car for a project and have put about 5k into it. i was planning on spending like 3k on the car but i got out of hand and now it has a new problem and i am out of cash and need a new car.

here is what ive done.

jdm h22a about 30k on engine, new water pump, all new belts, manual tensioner swap, megan header and down pipe, skunk2 exhaust, 16 in rotas with brand new tires, cold air intake K&N air filter, new battery with new terminals, tons of random new gaskets and sensors excedy clutch stage 1 and Fidanza 8 lbs flywheel. engine runs extremely well when cold and shifts perfect all the time just when it warms up the problems kick in, its a 5sp, 220k on the body new NGK iridium spark plugs, new spark plug wires.

the bad
cracked windshield, no radio, few decent size dents, broken corner light and dent on fender from guy backing into me and one little rust spot. idle is high not sure what it is, and the car boggs when the temp gauge hits half way, part of door handle is broken i have a extra one in my basement i been meaning to put on.

i did a compression test on it yesterday and everything was find so the idle and bogging have to be a sensor/clogged egr or needs a valve addjustment (thats what ive narrowed it too).

here is a link to my, myspace u can see everything ive done
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=31653814&albumId=2358238

i love this car, but i have no more money i made the mistake of buying performance stuff before fixing the engine issues.

i can assure you that the fix for this cant be too hard to get it running right i just dont have any money left.

this could be a perfect project for anyone. i would like 3500 for this. the price is pretty firm cuz i will already be losing atleast 1500 bucks on this.

thanks for looking!

·
Registered
364 Posts
I think 3500 is too much for a car that isn't running properly, with rust, dings, dents, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts