Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Meet up at Concord Mall sometime around 11:40ish. That way we can all roll up together.

·
Registered
130 Posts
My Auto tensioner took a crap this monday on memorial day.
yeah my luck, i just put my motor in like two months ago.
So i ordered an manual tensioner but i have to wait to get it, i don't know if i'll get it on time.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, that blows man. I really hope you get it fixed! I'd like to see you roll down with us.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
My Auto tensioner took a crap this monday on memorial day.
yeah my luck, i just put my motor in like two months ago.
So i ordered an manual tensioner but i have to wait to get it, i don't know if i'll get it on time.
FAK! you gotta make it out man, hope that part gets here in the next 7 days.

I'll be there, I got another lude coming with me. should be great

·
Administrator
6,515 Posts
Christiana Mall aye? I'm up near Concord 0.0 Basically I just hit 202 all the way up so which route are you taking so I can just meet up then?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I'm actually half way between concord and christiana. we should just meet there at concord.

·
Administrator
6,515 Posts
I'm down for that - and Jake, shouldn't this be posted in the North Eastern section, not mid-atlantic? :p

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NO! I WANT TO MEET DOWN HERE!!!

Lol, I keed. We can meet up at the Concord Mall then. What time should we meet then? Because I dunno how long it'll take to get from there to Kop.

And I kinda guessed which one I should have put this in, lol. Mid-atlantic seemed right to me.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
NO! I WANT TO MEET DOWN HERE!!!

Lol, I keed. We can meet up at the Concord Mall then. What time should we meet then? Because I dunno how long it'll take to get from there to Kop.

And I kinda guessed which one I should have put this in, lol. Mid-atlantic seemed right to me.

who cares what time we meet, the party doesn't start until we arrive anyway.

we're about 40-45min from KOP @ concord

·
Registered
130 Posts
FAK! you gotta make it out man, hope that part gets here in the next 7 days.

I'll be there, I got another lude coming with me. should be great
Yeah I was so mad when I took my valvecover and saw my belt.
I ordered my kit from importrp.com and I recieved an e-mail saying that they where going to mail it out on Monday, so I hope I get it on time.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Damn, that blows man. I really hope you get it fixed! I'd like to see you roll down with us.
I am really upset, it couldn't had happened on the worst time
I was really looking forward to going with you guys
but I still have a little hope I'll let you guys know later on the week.
Thanks everybody

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
if you need a hand or just some moral support give me a heads up when you're ready to install that part!

·
Dented
724 Posts
I don't think I can make this one. If I get this book read by then, I'm in.. but I procrastinate.. and Sunday's the only completely free day I'll have before it's due.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^
You better come up with a better excuse than that, lol! :mrgreen:

So I guess Concord mall it is then.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I don't think I can make this one. If I get this book read by then, I'm in.. but I procrastinate.. and Sunday's the only completely free day I'll have before it's due.

get off your arse and get that shit done man! if you make it out to this meet, I'll give you the stock pipe from my intake. how's that for motivation? :satan_smiley:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Update

Just came from the shop and my boss finished installing the manual tensioner.
He told me that he is going to the shop tomorrow morning to finish it.If he does, them i think i'll make it:five:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey guys
My boss called me this morning, that he had finished the car last night.
i was so happy when i went to pick up the car (he was
not there only one of his employees)
i started the car and started fine but when i was ready to leave the shop the car started smoking from where the timing belt goes so i had to leave it there.
I called him and he told me he will take a look on monday morning.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::

1 - 20 of 28 Posts