Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! New to this site.. Obviously haha. I was just wondering an opinion on what colour/style of rims I should get for my girl. I've been stuck for a while as I got my ebp wrapped glitter purple with grey accents. I have some 15' rsz-r work wheels on her now but it's more of a track wheel and I plan on throwing them on my other lude that's lowered. The fitment is so bad. Thinking I'm going to go for some 18's or 17's for more rubber.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
I like to follow the simple guideline that the lower the car the bigger the wheel can be. Stock height, stock wheel size. Mild drop, +1. Lowered 2-3", +2 is ok. Slammed - you do whatever suits the car.

I'm against big wheels on stock height cars. Bigger wheels just make it more obvious that the fender arches aren't concentric to the wheels. It may fill up the gap but it's still bad fitment.

Colour is always up to you! :emthup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Purple is such an odd choice for a car's color but it's not really that bad at all. I think a silver metallic wheel would suffice as long it has a stylish spoke on it. I've seen a lot of wheels like that on 4WheelOnline that heightens the overall exterior and complements the car's color as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts