Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a good race kinda sorta with a civic SI. not one of the hatchback ones. it was pretty close. had him by like half a car by 50 then we stopped cuz it was a 30mph zone. he had an exhaust that i could see and other than that????

·
Registered
848 Posts
Good kill, I think all civic SI's have cans on them, some kind of rule or something, lol. I remember where I lived they were cleaning the 03's off the lot and kept blaring "your chance to own this street fighter of an SI only 16,995!!!" or something like that, I died laughing. Exhaust is just fine, just make it tasteful :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya know i thought this place would give people some info about their cars from the profile, but i guess not. so heres a pic. i think the SI was like a 99 or something. ya know the not gay ones that came out before the new hatchbacks.

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
thought this place would give you some kinda info...

hmm...
learn how to use the site before you make those statements... ;)

i knew you had a 5th gen, just didn't know your mods...
you should run even with the 99-00 civic si.

so beating him like that shouldn't be too hard, or unbelievable...
nice kill

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
why do you cut on 4th gen ludes brah..they are badass along with all ludes
-----------------------------------------------------------
ya know i thought this place would give people some info about their cars from the profile, but i guess not. so heres a pic. i think the SI was like a 99 or something. ya know the not gay ones that came out before the new
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what the hell was this comment for bluedlude??????

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
why do you cut on 4th gen ludes brah..they are badass along with all ludes
-----------------------------------------------------------
ya know i thought this place would give people some info about their cars from the profile, but i guess not. so heres a pic. i think the SI was like a 99 or something. ya know the not gay ones that came out before the new
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what the hell was this comment for bluedlude??????
Are you blown dude? read the first post before you open your mouth. i said civic not prelude. damn newbies.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.