Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do you have the wiring & ant retract relay to plug up a spoiler?

Or are your options to direct splice to brake lights...

or

get the entire trunk wire harness..

That guy that posted wanting the spoiler is in Norway. Can't ship anything over 42" to Norway, so he's out of luck. So since its off the car now, I guess I'll start parting some stuff out.

Its in good shape, has the dark blue paint, some rubbed off where ant hit it since it doesn't retract, all LEDs work. $60 + shipping which is $5 over normal fee due to oversize. SALE PENDING

Will post in FS forum soon. Blue interior. PM me for requests.
Don't ask for:
hood (gone)
trunk damaged
bumpers
headlight assemblies
doors (panels ok, pockets bad)
seats
dash
gauge cluster/pod
shifter
wheels
steering rack
calipers

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
mine had a wire splice into the brake light harness whatcha ma thingy.....I didn't have to do a darn thing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'de like dibs on this......it is 90-91 right, and is it spoiler or no spoiler? Also could I get a shipping quote to 96022

Sorry I think I didn't read it right the first time. Is this the spoiler only? I need the trunk lid for 90-91.

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
i was wondering if i could get somethings off of you...?

heres what i need...

hood
bumpers
headlight assemblies
doors (panels ok, pockets bad)
seats
dash
gauge cluster/pod
shifter
wheels
steering rack
calipers

im totally kidding.. but good luck with the part out.

I vouch for this man, ive sold to him before.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
mine does nto retract the ariel when you open the boot- but im sure i had provisions for it shoud some ricer buy it later on and put a huge spoiler on it lol.

·
JDM fo lyf y0
1,224 Posts
Mine does retract when you pop the boot, I believe it was a 90-onwards feature because the spoiler is slightly different and would hit the aerial if it didnt retract (if you pop the boot and swing it up really fast to beat the aerial you see how it would hit. ive done it on accident a few times... lol)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.