Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Repost! This video is from a different angle though.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
lol retard. I wonder how many times he's tried that before gettng it right.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
neat. i'm gonna start doing that ;)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
it isnt hard at all cut the wheel all the way pull up the ebrake and drop the clutch just leave alittle more room in front of you than he did

·
Registered
819 Posts
i wish he woulda hit the van with that ugly ass color

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Usually when someone parks like a retard across 4 spaces, their cars get keyed. That's retarded, parallel parking isn't hard enough to warrant parking like that.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Only works if your ebrake isn't gone to shit like mine on my Prelude's was.

If I tried something like that in my lude, I'da been in the back seat of that car.

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
This is the only way I can accurately parallel park. I did it at shcool at a football game cause there were no more parking spaces. I got yelled at by the people at the gate, teachers, parents, and the principal. Lol. Good times...

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Supa Dorifto Parallel Parking Technique! I'll try it one day when nobody's around so I don't get yelled at. I'll bring a bucket of soapy water, too, to facilitate the process if it hasn't rained.

Might be useful on hills and stuff, since parallel parking a stick on hills is a bitch. But when I get lucky and do it on the first pull people are like "whoa"

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
brentm said:
That's retarded, parallel parking isn't hard enough to warrant parking like that.
Exactly. Plus, why burn down expensive tires, if you can't parallel park the right way, you shouldn't have passed your drivers exam :Rock:

·
12,918 Posts
RED89si said:
Exactly. Plus, why burn down expensive tires, if you can't parallel park the right way, you shouldn't have passed your drivers exam :Rock:
Freaking seriously man.. It's just to show off though but it's incredibly stupid. Parallel parking is so easy anyway.. i don't know how people can have so much trouble. The lady didn't even make me do it on the driver's exam though.. dunno why.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
RED89si said:
In cali you don't get tested on parallel parking or freeway driving.

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
Thats the part everyone fails in Pennsylvania. I used to live in a house with no driveway and only on street parking, plus, the 3g lude (not to mention one with 4ws) is so easy to PP, I can understand when its more difficult when the vehicle gets bigger, but all it requires is a greater wheel cut...its all logics. IMO if you can't PP, you shouldn't have a license...it would keep nimrod 16 year olds with no clue off the roads. On another note, they are or just did raise the driving age in Pennsy to 18 :emthup:

No offense youngins ;)

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
butterthegreat said:
In cali you don't get tested on parallel parking or freeway driving.
Yeah the driver's ed guy made me do 3-point turns, parallel parking, and some freeway.

The DMV tester had me drive around the block. I think she told me to change lanes once. Never even had to get into reverse.

Next day I was bombing down the freeway in my old Blazer doing like 80 :D

Go California license test!

·
12,918 Posts
haha yeah next day i was flying down the highway.. stupid little punks.
I remember when i was doing the exam.. there was a stop like right in the middle of this intersection because the lights weren't working.. I was turning left.. n i didn't know if i was supposed to turn after the big ass drum or before since it was right in the path.. so i went after n she made me lose points.. WTF BITCH THAT WASN'T IN THE BOOK.. i still got 86% hehe

Oh yeah and my passengers side balljoint was making squeeky noises n she asked
"Is that noise normal? Could it be dangerous?"
"Nahh that's perfectly normal.. it just needs grease"
:lol:
like 5 days later the whole wheel came out.. axle and all lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts