Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Test PipE MasTeR
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys and girls i was wondering on how to take out the 3rd brake light inside the car bcuz i already hav the spoiler so i want the 3rd one out....:turn:

·
Registered
684 Posts
It tells you, I'm pretty sure, in the driver's manual. Pretty much, you just slide it... backwords or forwards, and then just pull it up and disconnect the light. You will have a hole there. But there are things to do to get rid of the hole.

·
Test PipE MasTeR
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gman105 said:
It tells you, I'm pretty sure, in the driver's manual. Pretty much, you just slide it... backwords or forwards, and then just pull it up and disconnect the light. You will have a hole there. But there are things to do to get rid of the hole.
thanx man i got it out thanx it looks a lot better with it out(like a sh)

·
Registered
215 Posts
2000BB6 said:
Yeah, but only if you cover the hole. i'm still waiting to do mine. the white reflection is kind of annoying in my back window... :Rock:

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
Hammy said:
which light are u guys taking out?
the one that sits in the back window. Only the base models have them, the SH's don't.

2000BB6 said:
Yes it looks like an SH, but too bad the huge hole is still there. All you need to do is buy an SH rear deck, and that'll solve that problem:tongue:

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
I just bought some grey felt and mounted some on a piece of paneling board, cut to perfect size and put it inside the hole in the deck and it looks ok.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts