Honda Prelude Forum banner

Thermal R and D Muffler

7K views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  iRoarzer 
#1 ·
If you find one, buy it... no rice.. titanium tip...looks like stock. sounds deep, beautiful. not a grain of rice....nice

#5 ·
I'm all about the deep, rich, throaty sound. I'll definitely be searching for one in the not too distant future for my lude. Question though, what all do you have on your set up? Do you have any type of catback system installed? Any particular header set up? I would hate to get a resonator or header installed along with the exhaust just to lose the deep throated sound for the high pitched whine of a ricer muffler. :?

#8 ·
Switched mine out from a loud Tanabe to the Thermal R&D exhaust a couple years ago. Big difference, quiet at idle, cruising around town is excellent, but opens up at full throttle. Another plus I liked was the the dual tip, simliar to the OEM tip.

Here's a video.

#12 ·
We ordered one for a customer; took a bit longer then expected to get shipped out. They seem to have them made in house or at least in USA and take the time to make sure your happy with what your paying for. For those who are looking for a simple bolt up system; we do recommend Thermal as well as the Apexi WS2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.