Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
well if you have to ditch the lude... I guess you did ok for yourself. How you likin it so far?

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
We've been talkin about you already ben!

nice. i love aspen white. i'm looking at a 325i or a 330i in white. love the m3! whore it up a little with every picture of your lude you have and itll forever stay in the 5g forum.

make sure you host forever!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
hey now the 3g lude isn't lookin' too shabby either hah at least you still have a prelude hangin around!

you should get the carbon fiber grille and emblems and panels like on the one i posted in the other thread, WOAH damn that would be sweet.

I like how the tach lights up like a christmas tree when you open them up

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LudeNLascivious said:
hey now the 3g lude isn't lookin' too shabby either hah at least you still have a prelude hangin around!

you should get the carbon fiber grille and emblems and panels like on the one i posted in the other thread, WOAH damn that would be sweet.

I like how the tach lights up like a christmas tree when you open them up
thanks, yeah I'm gonna vear away from c/f on grills gills because I think it honestly looks tacky. the matte black grills/gills will be going on along with 3m yellow fog light tape. strassentech lip, and a drop with led tails and csl diffusor. First group of mods :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Wait ludetech are you really 17? How much weed do you sell to afford this shit?!?!

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol, hell no I'm 23. I work for VMC consulting and I manage a team of 5 guys. We deploy servers for hotmail, messenger, msn etc. or in other words Microsoft. I worked my ass off to get where I am, and it's all legit. Lots of 13-14 hour days :tongue2:

·
Type-Esss
4,714 Posts
Damn, I love E46's, esp. M3's. That's a really sweet car, a worthy replacement. That's one of my few complaints with BB6's, once you get one, its hard to find a worthy and justifiable replacement, esp. w/ a Lude as sweet as urs was! But you def. stepped up, congratulations, I hope you love it!! :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts