Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not entirely sure what I did, but I fixed it. I had pretty much given up and was putting everything together. The only thing I changed was I fixed the broken ground wire that went from the driver's side of the valve cover to the ps pump to the body. I didn't have any more terminals, so I just chucked the bad wire and went straight from the VC to the body.

I tried starting the car for yuks, and holy shit it started! Now I can stop jumping on every rusted-out 3g in the area and hold out for a good replacement.

Gonna go cruise now :D

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Congrats! I love the way your car looks, the red with black bumpers, combined with the old skool 88/89 tails and BBS meshies is badass. B)

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm glad somebody besides me likes my rims :D And my 88/89 tails.

·
Registered
840 Posts
pshhh i love your rimbs bro..specially if id get em free. almost anything looks better then my stockers....
though i really wanna find a nice rim/tire package (15s or 16s) , but they HAVE to be lighter then my stocks....and btw the stock wheels weigh at 36.5lbs with tires on!!

·
Registered
750 Posts
i think 15's and 16's are too small for the lude. I got 17's, once you tuck them they look sweet.

by the way good job im happy for you.

·
Registered
840 Posts
oh hell no ...ugh 17s look disgusting on a 3g. i swear i dont know wtf ppl like HUGE Ass rims , they IMPEDE your fuckin performance too dammit why wont pple understand that. and size for size i think 16s with 205/45 look BEST on the ludes even though im pretty sure ill go with 15s 205/50s.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
205/55/15's on mine :D Nobody carries that fucking tire size, but they fill the wheelwells nicely.

·
Registered
991 Posts
scyclone said:
oh hell no ...ugh 17s look disgusting on a 3g. i swear i dont know wtf ppl like HUGE Ass rims , they IMPEDE your fuckin performance too dammit why wont pple understand that. and size for size i think 16s with 205/45 look BEST on the ludes even though im pretty sure ill go with 15s 205/50s.
17"s aren't HUGE, 18"s are and they ride like crap. IMHO 17"s is the way to go if you wanna look good, if you want performance go for some lightweight 16"s or 15"s

·
Registered
840 Posts
personal opinion. i honestly think 17s are way too big period they just dont look like they belong with the car , period.

you may love em but its a matter of personal taste i suppose

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
scyclone said:
personal opinion. i honestly think 17s are way too big period they just dont look like they belong with the car , period.

you may love em but its a matter of personal taste i suppose
17s aren't THAT bad...I have em so I guess I'm partial to em...imo it doesn't make THAT big of a difference performance wise though...a little yes, a lot no.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just looks-wise, I prefer 15's, 16's max. 17's look cool, too, though, but I like to keep it real old school style fo shizzle

plus tires are cheaper :D
(btw Ludasaurus I dig the shaved trunk badge. Really cleans up the back.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts