Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I finished the part out and sold the car yesterday as a nearly stock honda prelude. car lasted a full year on 10psi 330whp 10k miles and then I returnd it to stock did'nt burn any oil and ran like a champ. Anywho, it's been a month since I drove it and I'm already missing her. Time to step into a newer better car :devil:

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
That sucks man...You had a nice Prelude too

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hey man.. you shoulda sold me your wheels.. But anyway.. It was such a treat to see under that hood and see it in person. I'm glad I ran into you at that 7-11 when you where cleanin her out. good luck with the new ride. what ever it maybe. Good run ben.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
::Cough:: ben's getting an NSX ::cough.cough::

btw, you never let me know if you wanted to sell the carbon fiber interior, and now its gone :(

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
It was an inspiration. So nice...

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Hprelude5R said:
M3 or NSX. I'd hope for the NSX so you can spend the money modding it rather than fixing it.

Anyways you had the cleanest sickest lude at one point. Sad to see it go. Sad to see it probably won't be replicated by anyone.
I liked yours better. :)

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
u should do a "finale" thread with all your pics.. <<hosted forever>> and send it off nicely.

i'm glad to see someone upgrading tho. even if it's hard to upgrade from what you held :)

·
Future S2000 Owner
4,419 Posts
An NSX is nice because it has that exotic touch to it and it is one of the most beautiful cars in the world IMO. The only problem is that parts for them are unaffordable. At the shop that I got my lip kit painted there is a guy who has a 95 NSX that he bought totalled and then fixed up. He told me that the windshield molding for an NSX is $600. Holy shit. I wanted an NSX or an S2000, I gues at those prices for parts I'll be going with the S2K when I pay off Prelude.

Oh yeah, sorry to hear you sold your baby. Glad to hear you're upgrading.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
ludetech said:
Well guys, I finished the part out and sold the car yesterday as a nearly stock honda prelude. car lasted a full year on 10psi 330whp 10k miles and then I returnd it to stock did'nt burn any oil and ran like a champ. Anywho, it's been a month since I drove it and I'm already missing her. Time to step into a newer better car :devil:
such a nice car

glad you did what you did. Inspiration to all. Good things cant last forever so have fun with the new "Toy" :)

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Hprelude5R said:
I appreciate the comment, but I couldn't touch ben. :mrgreen:
I don't know man, it's kind of wierd... I used to hate that silver color, and I didn't really care much for Mugen-style wings. Then I saw yours and I fell in love... strange. I think yours would look really cool with projector retrofits in the headlamps with the housings painted black.

P. S. : When I say that I fell in love, I mean with your car, not with you... quit being a ***. :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts