Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are some users out there that have dyno graphs of their ludes on nitrous. This thread has been created for those who have graphs to post their graph and share their setups so that it can give some insight to those who may want to go the N20 route. All Gen Preludes are welcome.

If you are going to post a graph, if possible, please post both a before and after graph. The before graph being either a baseline graph or a tuned graph without nitrous, and the after graph being the graph that has the nitrous being sprayed.

This thread is not only for preludes though. I have decided that those who have a swapped Honda with an original prelude motor may post their graphs up as well. For example, a civic with a H22 swapped in it.

Unfortunately i cannot start the thread off right now, so to those who have their graphs, please don't hesitate to post them up.

·
Registered
338 Posts

.40/.21 Or 60 Shot Nitrous

·
Registered
28 Posts
Crzy.Tuned H22 with DYNO**
USDM H22A1
poormans skunk2 IM(stock IM w/ eliminated IAB plate)
74>69mm tb
DC header
2.5" exhaust
3" CAI
100 wet shot
NGK R5671A-7

I street tuned it and it made 174.66whp/145.44wtq.

Dyno tuned it made 182.75whp/153.69wtq. Both at the same dyno, temp was about 5*F cooler today.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Pretty nice, why does the graph look like it is losing alot of power the higher you go?

b/c we tuned the car my friend and I. and with the 1st run on spray it did 251 afr was a little rich. So the dyno guy says hey i can help u out and drill out the nos pill and u make more power and lean it up a little. so said ok . and the same thing happen and he mad is bigger and then i tore up 2 spark plugs. so it was leaning out . never listen to a rotary guy

now i have a burnt valve do to that turn of events

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
im going to have to have mine dynoed n/a first then
i will be back to get the 100 shot dialed in
that is going to be fun on e-85

·
Registered
39 Posts
setup:
h23a1