1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
8000K HIDs.

Please refer to my posts below before you flame my HIDs

They were only aimed high in this pic for picture purposes

These things are fly, its the best 50 bucks spent so far, i am a huge fan of the cool blue light.

Ill have more pics tomorrow.

·
iamNOTerator
5,945 Posts
I'm glad you enjoy the blue light because I hate those fucking things when I have to look at him

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm glad you enjoy the blue light because I hate those fucking things when I have to look at him
Yeah, theyre pretty bright, im considering getting ebay projectors to better disperse the light.

They look alot brighter in the pic due to how its exposed.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I also noticed these were aimed pretty high, i aimed them much lower, it helps visibility and i havent otten flashed since i lowered them

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
I think I see batman on your roof :p

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea you need something so the light wont shoot up and blind everyone in front of you.
Lol, yes they were aimed really high i was just really excited. I aimed them down so they arent too bad, they dont have too much glare above the focus point.

Brian, id like to get some retrofits this summer but im broke until then :/

If my HIDs are too bright and i get flashed too many times im gonna take them out get some blueish bulbs just for the color. But ive only been flashed once so far so i think ill be fine

·
Vrooom PSHHHH
6,486 Posts
I scrolled up to look for batman...yeah...and then I got what you were getting at lol.

That last pic actually looks pretty good! I think I'll stick with my PIAAs until I can afford retros though

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
why did you aim you headlights so high... you need to lower those... lol jp man they look great... i wasnt gonna do this but cars look so good with them and for 50 bucks a piece... not bad

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
BATMAN!!
LMao... I looked 2!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts