Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had been sitting here lookin at everyones ludes gettin massacred. And I thought hey why dont I park mine where a dumbass driving a Budget rental truck can hit it? Oh wait that is just on a damn street! SO! this douchebag clipped the front of my car, I havent been able to get in touch with anyone because of easter. This happend Saturday at 9:30pm. I am glad I didnt have my bodykit on or I woulda killed someone. Well here she is.. In all her glory.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
it wont be that hard to fix.
its gona cost you a few but its fix-able.

pretty sure it was some drunk asshole driving. damnnn....
if you find that drunk asshole.. make sure you get what you gotta get out of him.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found him. He wasnt drunk just tryin to make a turn at 40 miles an hour. Its not gonna cost me a damn thing. I was parked.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
yeah, its not that bad, but you could milk the douche bag for some retro fits and some new phenders.

WE will be rollin hard again, but it will take some time.

·
Registered
476 Posts
preludegofast13 said:
yeah, its not that bad, but you could milk the douche bag for some retro fits and some new phenders.

WE will be rollin hard again, but it will take some time.
Watch out, karma might bite you. Just get what you need fixed done.
Even though he is an idiot.

How did you find out who it was? If you where around here, these rich snobs wouldn't say a thing and you'd be stuck :( I'm glad its not costing you though :)

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
That's sucks man...It doesn't look like a hard fix at all

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
coulda been way worse... coulda not happened at all, but it's good the light is fine

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
umm yeah well. Everyone is wrong. Light is cracked well the mouting brackets are on both. The front bumper is shattered the front frame is bent (where the bumper mounts) The driver side fender is bent. How can I get a mugen bumper? Yeah it coulda been worse he coulda scraped the whole side. I will show you a pic of how it looks now. Its freakin hillarious.:jehon:

·
Registered
758 Posts
How did you find out who it was? If you where around here, these rich snobs wouldn't say a thing and you'd be stuck :( I'm glad its not costing you though :)[/quote]

Some chick actually hit me while I was in college, I was leaving and I was at a red light (didn’t look at my rear bumper)... the chick actually ran after my ass and asked me to pull over. I figured she wants my number haha and she’s like I hit you.. I am like wait... you hit a parked car, and you have a 2 door civic,:shock: how do you manage that. she paid for the damage:)

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
introLUDE99 said:
umm yeah well. Everyone is wrong. Light is cracked well the mouting brackets are on both. The front bumper is shattered the front frame is bent (where the bumper mounts) The driver side fender is bent. How can I get a mugen bumper? Yeah it coulda been worse he coulda scraped the whole side. I will show you a pic of how it looks now. Its freakin hillarious.:jehon:
:eek:mg: Well I guess everyone is still glad you arent hurt. Good luck with your car bro.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
yeah I know. I was not being a dick I was just letting everyone for the damage. Thanks you all!

well here I will post them up later
http://marshall.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2016546&l=ef7d1&id=42200883
that will take you to the gallery that they are all in. There are some new ones that are in the light and then 2 with the front off since I had to gimp it home....
By the way anyone have any idea where to get a good mugen front? Are any replica's worth it. I am Anal on fitiment. Let me know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
aaww dude thank GOD you didnt have the kit on

and hey my name is chad too :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts