Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Preludepower Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bored.
The Local guys got together to shoot the shit..

(Pics are bad...Digital camera at night is wackness. Enjoy regardless!!)

(Lenjaiah)

:devil:

·
Preludepower Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why didnt you guys stop me from ordering that chicken corn shit?? horrific...i would've been happy with a sack of burgers from White Castle...

Oh and Swideswipe Si, Chris: hope you had a good meal at the Restaurant...cos i didnt for sure...

"Now, where's my $50. you know you owe me muthf***r from that last time..., i dont care if you custom made my suit..."
:p :p

·
::Decepticon make-over::
661 Posts
Prelude4ws13 said:
Why didnt you guys stop me from ordering that chicken corn shit?? horrific...i would've been happy with a sack of burgers from White Castle...

Oh and Swideswipe Si, Chris: hope you had a good meal at the Restaurant...cos i didnt for sure...

"Now, where's my $50. you know you owe me muthf***r from that last time..., i dont care if you custom made my suit..."
:p :p

Comb yo beard, I don't wanna hear that shit! Im made of laffy taffy mother fukca.

BTW, the lo mein was standard, but get me a half a fried chicken and fries any time, ill treat nextime. And stop tickling those spider monkeys! Them bastard made that "milkshake" and fucked you up nigga

·
Preludepower Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rich045 said:
wheres the clip of my exhaust :glare: lol
I know right...where's my vid clip LENJAI-AH?? :Rock:

swideswipe Si said:
...made you that milkshake...
Yo. Who the hell makes a chocolate milkshake with ICE CUBES? never again will i visit that hipster cafe. :|

1 - 11 of 11 Posts