Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
hello prelude community i am new to this group and new to prelude ownership. i bought a 3rd generation prelude a while back which i would now like to get aftermarket wheels for and need your expert opinions on. i am trying to get the best fitment possible with a 8 inch wide wheel. wheel diameter can be either 16 or 17. so preferably i鈥檇 like 16x8 or 17x8 what would be the best offset for both these sizes. the lug nuts obviously have to be 4x100. can anyone recommend any brands or something. will someone please help me out my range is $1250-$1500 for wheels. i don鈥檛 care if they are replicas i just want good fitment. coil overs coming with the wheels. what wheel size do you think looks best on 3rd gen preludes? View attachment 31732
1991 Prelude Si 5 Speed - 117,400 miles - 2 owners. desperately needs new wheels help 馃憤
8" wide but 15" ET28 with R compound tyres. (Kumho V70a)
205/50-15 (actual width around 225)
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Wood Fender

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Tire Wheel Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Car Land vehicle

Hood Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light

This is with about 3掳 camber front and 2,5掳 back.

Registered
sorry didn鈥檛 see it originally. what coil overs do you use? which ones do you think i should buy? my options for the 3rd gen prelude right now are megan racing, ksport, d2 racing, bc racing and jvr drive. those are the only 5 companies that i know of that make coilovers for this car unless i鈥檓 forgetting one?
Other members will answer this better than me. I only drive on track and we don't have the same product line.
(I have Ksport track coils but they are not the same as your Ksport track coils)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts