Honda Prelude Forum banner

the 3 month restoration.transformation....PICS

5K views 86 replies 46 participants last post by  DeyAinRdy4Ds 
#1 ·
3 months ago...purchased like this.....

~1 month later....

and now...still a few more tweaks...

now i know the cars dirty and the pics look like absolute sht...im def a dslr noob lol....but i jus snapped sum quick pics since u guys were harassin me lol...hopefully i could take sum good pics tomorrow...

See less See more
#26 ·
thankssss for all the feedback guys...really appreciate it.......

as for the accord rear lip...ya i still gotta put on the other side..the screws were loose so i removed that side before it fell off lol...i also gotta realign the front end a bit and/or throw some more screws in....same thing with the grilles...i hafta paint those black too (i told them to leave em black but they made em body color)....also i ran into an unforeseen problem wit the tints so theres a slight delay on that...

as for the tails...ya i was iffy on them ..and the fogs.....especially considering how the tails look when theyre lit up (almost like altezzas)....but i like em when theyr unlit lol and think ima stick with them for a while

i was going for a bronze color....its brownish orangish bronzishh ish ish

what kind of wheels are does?
miro stp1....they dont fit hondas

Day Pictures!!!!

And if you're a dslr noob then set it to Portrait mode (one of the presets) and just blast away. Night pictures are hard and won't come out as good without a tripod.
ya i suck with the dslr..i got a lil practice today on a euro cruise.....but ya..still a noob

Nice job. Was the interior in bad shape when you got it?
TERRIBLE...panels missings, seats dirty, no carpet, no radio, visors missing, disaligned rice steering wheel.....i cleaned up most of it and its lookin a lot better.....did a prety shtty job installin the carpet but it was a PITA so whateva......i changed the whole interior from that blue to black (seats, dash, doors, roof etc)....ill put sum interior pics soon when i fix it up a bit

looked better when you bought it lol jp. I like it alot not a huge fan of the tails tho would of stuck with stock but thats just me nice work... so all in all how much money did you put into it from start to finish
bought the car for a g...put about 5 into it now :-/

love the tails and the overall look of the car, are your rear fenders rolled? if not i think that would help the rear out a lot. im sure you knew that already though. good job
thanks n na i havent rolled the fenders, but i might... i dont really rub that much so i might not even do it

How was the rear window rubber trim?? was it weathered at all? Howd you take care of that?? Little bit of that going on with my lude
na it wasnt too bad....i jus sprayed it in trim paint before i got the car painted

does the front rub any?
nope..no rubbing in front

#9 ·
Looks a lot better than I thought it would look but I still feel like those rears are a bit to far out still. I like the color and I always wondered how those tails would look on the prelude and they actually work really well.

Your missing a piece of your accord rear lip...

#14 ·
looks good, but not a fan of the front lip and tail lights, but your car, and where is the right part of the rear lip?

#21 ·
I like the overall look of the car minus the wheel stance. I just dont like the wider rears on a fwd car but thats me.

#27 ·
so where are the day pics?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.