Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a ticket for having my windows too dark. But I thought they were tempered glass. Do any of you guys have a marker on your driver side window in the back lower corner that says Honda Temperlite with some numbers? it;s about 2x2 inches.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I got a ticket for having my windows too dark. But I thought they were tempered glass. Do any of you guys have a marker on your driver side window in the back lower corner that says Honda Temperlite with some numbers? it;s about 2x2 inches.
What does tempered glass have to do with tint color?

·
Registered
641 Posts
All side glass is tempered. It has nothing to do with color. Tempered means when it breaks it wont break into large sharp pieces instead it will be small and dull.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
that mark is to let you know that the side glass complies with federal DOT laws. as others have said, it has nothing to do with tint, reflectivity, darkness, or color.

find out what the legal limit is in your state and comply with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts