Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Whoa holy moly.. That's just not right no sir. Does that piston move at all?
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I think broke may be more accurate than bent. if that didn't blow out the side of the block you are lucky.

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
Yeah.. NAPA carb cleaner is the best. I see you have both the short can and the tall can.

:bored::bored::bored:
i've never seen the short cans before, wtf! i wonder if i run a 500 shot of juice through my black lude if i can pull my motor out and instantly have a short can as well

·
Registered
557 Posts
i have a new set of 81.5mm pistons for sale no rings 35.00 delivered to your door.this is .020 oversize pistons for the b20a5 or b20a3 and i have 2 oem rods that need to be reworked.pm me if you want them.

·
Registered
365 Posts
i had to do a double take on that one... "all he did was move the ca..... OOOHHH"

thats shitty boss.

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
lmao mattyboy, i love your sig. should add to that something like: "we are the few, the proud, that when our cars break we go; "WOOHOO! i get to work on it again!! wait, crap, that means i may have to spend money this time."

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Thats what we call.

Top DEAD center.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
whats really funny about mattyboy's sig is that i bought a totaled lude for 100 bucks to get the new engine and a few other parts! haha! any one need any parts? lol

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Wow, that is messed up. I bugged out when I saw it. Good luck fixing it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts