Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
?

ok i heard the tein HA is discontinued? is it better than the ss? this guy is sellin it for 820 brand new...deal or no deal?

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
HA's are unaTEINable anymore, flex's replaced them and I'm pretty sure they are better than the SS's. For 820 i'd get em right now man, it's a gret deal. Unless you live where it snows and they salt the roads or something, i've heard they had rust issues

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damn...it does snow hahaha..and they do put salt... but winter is gone...

·
bangin' gears
15,676 Posts
yes they are discontinued. When they were for sale they went for 1300 or so new. 820 is a hell of a deal. I got mine for 550 shipped with 7k miles on them.

They are kinda noisy though.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well...if anyone is interested i think he got more? but he said theres a clearance on the discontinued tein models.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
for real, why didnt this happen like a month back... I'd sport the HA's over the flaxs to save like 400 bucks

·
bangin' gears
15,676 Posts
CruZin89LuDe said:
for real, why didnt this happen like a month back... I'd sport the HA's over the flaxs to save like 400 bucks
i guess i'm a little indifferent, i'd be the one to pay the extra 400 for the Flex since they are better, lol.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
400 bucks is a good chunk of change for me, I think i'd have got the HA's and fixed my bumper if I had that deal offered to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.