Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry I skeemed through the threads real quick and searched in the page and couldn't find anything. I'm sick of having a busted driver taillight and cant find a half good cheap one. Despirate measures to making it look pro or as close to the real deal. So do you know of any other tail lights that look alike or close enough to 90 91 prelude tail lights? Like maybe one i can precisly cut a piece off a different tail light? like maybe the acura integra? i know it wouldn't be easy. OH or maybe some sort of thick, hard, flexiable somewhat that i can use. ANYTHING. Thank You oh so so very much and i apologize for the inconvenience.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
There is an ebay seller hondapartsunlimited if they don't list one send them a message on ebay from another of their auctions. I think they would be reasonable. Mike aka luzer knows of a website for junkyard part registry. Sorry I don't remember the web addy .

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
The junkyard interchange is car-part.com. Check there!

At my local junkyard they charge by the inch, so it ends up being... not as cheap as you'd hope.

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Where are you located? I'm assuming by driver side you're talking about a left side tail light. There are a couple of left side tail lights for 90/91 preludes. One is $100 so I'd stay away from that. Here is the other one. Still kind of expensive, but if you're desperate enough...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-1991-H...ash=item2ee9ec971a:g:I9cAAOSwQTVWCA2t&vxp=mtr

Otherwise I would check car-part.com, part-outs, craigslist, or try to get another member to grab one on their next trip to the junkyard if you can't locate one yourself.

There are no other tail lights that will work without some modifications. Even trying to fit 88/89 tail lights takes modifications.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts