Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys you remember i used to have Altezza taillights, it looks bad, so I decided to smoked that and it look worse, so now I got the right ones I just wanna post because I am a lot happier with this JDM ones and I already removed the amber. And also my rear lip.

·
Registered
518 Posts
you've scared me with the title... lol.

thank god it was the opposite - he replaced a crap with something beautiful.

good job.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ Thanks

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
^^ Thanks
The smoked didn't look too bad, but first pic is gawd awful now. The current look you have is spot on though, good job.

·
Registered
339 Posts
sorry if this is a noob question to you guys but i never really payed attention, how do you remove the amber??? you have to throw the lights in the oven, open them up, remove them, then reseal just like paintin the lights or wat???

·
Banned
5,085 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
sorry if this is a noob question to you guys but i never really payed attention, how do you remove the amber??? you have to throw the lights in the oven, open them up, remove them, then reseal just like paintin the lights or wat???
I believe you can do it that way, or you can just solder it through the hole in the back then break it apart with a long screwdriver then get the pieces out with long needle nose plyers. I think..correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^ You are right

Just search for "amber removed"

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I remember when you started that thread, man that felt like it was so Long ago. Gj on the new lights, looks good.

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
That's a lot better yO!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
yeah the smoked ones werent bad, the first... omg ugly, and the new ones... epic win

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
With tail lights...the best mod is usually "going back to stock!"

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have always hated the "alteza" style tail lights they just look stupid and out of place, so good job on going back to how it should be. theres nothing worse than a nice ass car with crappy tails. lol

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Looks so much better!

·
Registered
641 Posts
No offense to people who have altezza's in their 5g but why? The stock tail is such a good looking light and it flows so well with the car. Rz_Brazil thanks for getting the stokers on their looks damn good!!! :thumbs-up:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^^ Thanks guys
It look great and I'm happy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts