Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/B-Se...SOL-T3-T4_W0QQitemZ260262625429QQcmdZViewItem

i just want to know if this looks quality enough for me to run a low boost, dont pick on me for going to ebay, but im a poorman that wants a fast car and do you think this will be safe on my car at like 6 psi? it says i will bolt onto a b20a5 engine, and by the looks of the exhaust manifold i trust them.

has anyone bought one of these before?
should i be looking for a name brand that i can trust that isnt ebay?

and how long will my enigne last with 6-8 psi?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Im almost 100% that kit wont work.

It does state for b20 engine, But thats not the b20a, a5 or b21
Are engine is unique and not like other b series engines.

You probably could modify the kit to work, but i think its more worth it to build a kit, and can usually be done fairly cheeply. Check out www.Homemadeturbo.com

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
i have emailed that seller at least 20 times demanding he change his listing information, and he still refuses to do so, replying with demands that if its a B engine it will fit, obviously not having a clue our engines dont share the same exhaust flange by any means

no it does not fit our engines, not even remotely closely.

i'm almost inclined to take advantage of the new ebay rule that a seller cannot reply with a neg feedback if the seller leaves a negative feedback, by buying all his kits, not paying, and simply leaving neg feedback for all of them saying "does not fit prelude engines!! BEWARE!!!"

·
Registered
739 Posts
i'm almost inclined to take advantage of the new ebay rule that a seller cannot reply with a neg feedback if the seller leaves a negative feedback, by buying all his kits, not paying, and simply leaving neg feedback for all of them saying "does not fit prelude engines!! BEWARE!!!"
moto,

I almost get the jist of what you are saying. First, the seller can't leave a 'neg' if the buyer leaves a 'neg' right? Second, are you saying that you can leave feedback without buying his product?

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
moto,

I almost get the jist of what you are saying. First, the seller can't leave a 'neg' if the buyer leaves a 'neg' right? Second, are you saying that you can leave feedback without buying his product?
you can only leave feedback if you actually buy something.

and yeah, ebay created a new policy that if the buyer leaves negative feedback, the seller isnt able to leave feedback at all.
that was created not too long ago because buyers were getting screwed, and giving neg feedbacks for good reason, and the sellers were getting pissed and leaving neg feedback in return just to get revenge for the one they recieved.

·
Registered
739 Posts
That pretty much happened to me about a year and a half ago. Thanks for the info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts