Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. as much as you all have helped me so far in my swap.. I have, like an idiot, ripped off a few of the wires from their connectors..

And as you all know, our cars are hard to come by (there aren't too many 89 si owners near me)

I am asking you all for a little help with the wires that connect to the coolant sensors and o2 sensors in the front of the engine bay of an 1989 Honda Prelude 2.0si.

I need to know all of the colors and where the wires go. Detailed pictures or a luder that lives in the 757 would be awesome.

Thank you all in advance.

ps. i've searched even through the manual in the stickie and all throughout the forum.

·
Registered
167 Posts
not sure where williamsburg is but i live in nc near the virginia border somwhere i'm in greensboro i don't know nothin about the wiring in there but if you close n want to take a look thats cool, i got the 90 si, i know there's 4 wires for the o2 sensor on mine though if that helps any

·
Registered
561 Posts
I live about 30 minutes away from you.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Sorry man, but I don't have my ETM with me today or I could help. If you don't get any replys before I get home. I'll post what I find later.

·
Premium Member
4,656 Posts
Hey guys. as much as you all have helped me so far in my swap.. I have, like an idiot, ripped off a few of the wires from their connectors..

And as you all know, our cars are hard to come by (there aren't too many 89 si owners near me)

I am asking you all for a little help with the wires that connect to the coolant sensors and o2 sensors in the front of the engine bay of an 1989 Honda Prelude 2.0si.

I need to know all of the colors and where the wires go. Detailed pictures or a luder that lives in the 757 would be awesome.

Thank you all in advance.

ps. i've searched even through the manual in the stickie and all throughout the forum.
i live in virginia beach, i can take pics of the plugs and send them to you via email, or if you want i have a class out there on wednesday, i can bring the harness with me to class and you can use it for a reference. 757-647-7617. jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts