·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
I knew they wouldn't cut and run.

Waving the white flag and fleeing in battle never won ANY wars.

I have learned some interesting news about my current boss however. That being that he has a Ford F series that not only would kill the former lightning, but the 500hp concept that never came to be.

Turbocharged diesel F series pushing 550 hp. :shock:

The thing looks just like a monster truck too. If anyone is interest I'll try to get some pics. :p

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
12,918 Posts
yes get some pics for sure.. everyone loves pics :D

Haha ford wouldn't comment what type of truck it's gonna be.. i think we already know the anwser to that.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hprelude5R said:

I have learned some interesting news about my current boss however. That being that he has a Ford F series that not only would kill the former lightning, but the 500hp concept that never came to be.

The thing looks just like a monster truck too. If anyone is interest I'll try to get some pics. :p
holy crap 550hp diesel F-series! that's like 900lb torque for a diesel! jesus!

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hprelude5R said:

there are a couple lightnings in memphis, tn (an hour north of me) that make well over 700whp and both of which run in the 10's. one has the same blower i had on my cobra and the other has a single turbo. the turbo lightning runs low low 10's. bad ass 8)

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Boosted521 said:
there are a couple lightnings in memphis, tn (an hour north of me) that make well over 700whp and both of which run in the 10's. one has the same blower i had on my cobra and the other has a single turbo. the turbo lightning runs low low 10's. bad ass 8)
yea there are always lightnings running up at memphis motorsports hauling ass. when is the next time you are going??

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Hprelude5R said:

OH YEAH... I'm with you 1000% on that one

here's a vid of a turbodiesel truck demolishing an srt4 and running neck and neck with an sti..

The Vid... holy crap

those trucks definitely own the road, people underestimate them all the time... my friend amber has a big truck like that, a chipped turbodiesel harley truck HOLY CRAP that thing is serious.

When you crank that bitch up it sounds like a damn jet plane getting ready to take off, it's just ready to eat shit alive

yeah I'm glad SVT is sticking around and everything but I've always had my eyeball on the turbodiesel f350, as well as the big Dodge & chevy's they're all pretty quick off the line because of all that damn torque... that's why I wasn't too upset hah

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
94si2nr said:
yea there are always lightnings running up at memphis motorsports hauling ass. when is the next time you are going??
i'll be there for midnight madness on the 28th.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
LudeNLascivious said:
OH YEAH... I'm with you 1000% on that one

here's a vid of a turbodiesel truck demolishing an srt4 and running neck and neck with an sti..

The Vid... holy crap

those trucks definitely own the road, people underestimate them all the time... my friend amber has a big truck like that, a chipped turbodiesel harley truck HOLY CRAP that thing is serious.

When you crank that bitch up it sounds like a damn jet plane getting ready to take off, it's just ready to eat shit alive

yeah I'm glad SVT is sticking around and everything but I've always had my eyeball on the turbodiesel f350, as well as the big Dodge & chevy's they're all pretty quick off the line because of all that damn torque... that's why I wasn't too upset hah
I'll try to get some pics later, the truck is currently being resprayed for a car show.

As for the truck above, tripple the size of the wheels, add a custom suspension, and a shitload of other goodies and that's it.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Hprelude5R said:
I'll try to get some pics later, the truck is currently being resprayed for a car show.

As for the truck above, tripple the size of the wheels, add a custom suspension, and a shitload of other goodies and that's it.
Like this?

Man, big trucks are too fresh

sorry for the thread jack, I know this is about SVT and everything I just get all excited when trucks come to mind hah

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
That yellow truck is just rediculous. Like my bro's old Impala with a 427 in it. That thing passed everything on the street except the gas station.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts