Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Lude with the springs cut:frown:, but the height is good, it doesn't bottom out, it doesn't lean to a certain side, everything seems to be fine. The one problem I have is neg. camber in the front.
I don't plan on redoing the suspension until late this summer after I do my H22 swap.
So my question is could I use a front camber kit on the cut springs?
If I can who has good camber kits for a relatively cheap price?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I bought my Lude with the springs cut:frown:, but the height is good, it doesn't bottom out, it doesn't lean to a certain side, everything seems to be fine. The one problem I have is neg. camber in the front.
I don't plan on redoing the suspension until late this summer after I do my H22 swap.
So my question is could I use a front camber kit on the cut springs?
If I can who has good camber kits for a relatively cheap price?
Yes you can use a camber kit. The camber kit doesn't really have anything to do with the spring, a fromt camber kit either re-locates the upper ball joint, or re-locates the upper control arm bushings.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
cut springs are a huge NO NO man get rid of that shit asap. But as for camber kits SPC and ingalls are the two best ones.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Yeah they can man, cutting springs is dangerous as fuck man. The factory winds those springs, and makes them the height they are for a reason. I know how it is to live on my own man, I know shit can be tight but it would be in your best interest to save up and get some good springs even if there used (say away from ebay brand crap but you knew that)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts